Pro/ENGINEER Expert Mold Base Class :.
Course Duration: 2 day/ 16 Hours
Enrollment: $1400.00 USD
Overview: Many toolmakers rely on a
2D CAD approach for designing moldbases. Accordingly, Pro/ENGINEER Expert
Moldbase provides an ideal solution. Process-based and easy-to-learn,
it allows the toolmaker to work in a familiar 2D environment, while employing
all the power and benefits of 3D, drastically cutting lead time.
If you intend on making CNC your core business one should come
to class with previous experiance operating an NC machine and Pro/SURFACE
skills. For this class some experience with operational experiance with
CNC machine and Pro/SURFACE helpful but not necessary.
* Speed design through simple, process-driven workflow to automated
moldbase design and detailing
* Includes libraries for 17 moldbase/component suppliers (e.g., screws,
ejector pins, sliders, cooling fittings)
* Automatic ejector pin, waterline, and fittings functions, automated
runners and waterline checks
* Prevents costly rework and reduces cycle time by eliminating mistakes,
via a 3D environment
* Reduces the need for redesigns by automatically updating tooling models,
drawings and electrodes