+ISDX Pro/SURFACE Level 6A - Airfoil
Course Description: 16 Hours
Tuition: $1200.00 US
Overview: ISDX is the new surfacing module
from PTC. It is quite revolutionary in that it combines push and pull
like efforts of Alias or Rhino and gives those like functions to designers
and engineers, industrial designers right inside Pro/ENGINEER. This class
is perfect for those industrial designers with previous Alias or Rhino
experience. This class is also great for those engineers looking to capture
form in within a product design arena.
Prerequisite: 'Level 1 Workshop' or prior
use of Pro/SURFACE. Rhino or Alias experience not necessary but helpful.
- Overview of the ISDX Module
- Different modeling approaches with respect to ISDX usage.
- Boundary technique utilized by high-end surface modelers in the auto
- Overview of correct surfacing techniques drawing from standard surfacing
tools such as Alias and Rhino.
- Discuss using Pro/SURFACE parametric controls combined with ISDX strengths.
- Discuss with examples extra ordinary robust modeling techniques for
Note: This class is administered differently
to Engineers who are interested in capturing form from those industrial
designers interested in proving form using this simply amazing software.
Onsite Training: This course can and has
been customized for specific product lines. CAD managers or
product managers should call to inquire about custom tutorial development
and or costs for onsite training. We also offer a subscription for