+Pro/ENGINEER Level 1A Wildfire 2.0 thru
Course Duration: 40 Hours
Tuition: $1800.00 US
Overview: Introduction to constraint based modeling assembly and drawing utilizing the latest release of Pro/ENGINEER. This course was developed for new users who want to become proficient with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 (or 1.0) in one week. Students should focus on learning core-modeling skills in this comprehensive, hands-on course. Topics include sketching, part modeling, assemblies, drawings, and basic model management techniques. This course can also includes several comprehensive design projects that enable one to practice new skills by creating parts, assemblies, and drawings.
Prerequisite: none, a mechanical aptitude
helpful but not necessary
- Overview of the Wildfire user interface. Creating Parts then assemblies
of parts (can be customized per project scope).
- Creating Parts then assemblies of parts
- Customize environment / Mapkey development.
- Creating features: Extrudes, Sweeps, Patterns, Shell and Draft, Rounds,
solid geometry using curves and surfaces.
Use Modify and Redefine features and Relations to maintain more control
- Insert Mode/ Reorder/ Edit Reference (reroute) / Edit Definition (redefine).
- Utilize Edit Definition (Learn to redefine Pro/E parts with certainty
that others have modeled).
- Discuss piece part modeling as opposed to a top down approach.
- Discuss 3d Notes and production drawings for fully detailed piece
parts vs. for quality control.
- Discuss the multiple uses of drawings (To document models and their
use as design tools for controlling snap fit, accuracy and for locating
interference. To take advantage of the parametric and associative nature
- Basic blocks with gowning complexity
- More complex components to engines
- Engine assembly project