+Pro/ENGINEER Detail Drawing Level 2A
24 Hours ; 2 days
Tuition: $1200.00 US
Overview: Participants will in this
class learn to prepare detail drawings with modern drawing standards.
Students have the option to customize this course to fit their specific
job requirements. Inquire: this class can be administered on weekends
for more than two students.
Prerequisites: Level 1 is recommended
but not necessary.
- Customize environment / Map key development
- Learn Cross Sections
- Configuration and Setup
- View Manipulation; Projections, Detail View and Auxiliary View creations
- Dimensioning, Ordinate Ansi standards
- Parameters and how they work in a detail drawing
- Managing Drawings that contain Family Tables
- Manage ANSI Standards in Pro/E Drawing mode
- Manage Exploded views in Pro/E drawing mode
- Repeat Regions - Automatically populate Bill of Material in Assembly
- Learn to use drawings as a design tool for controlling snap fit and
- learn to manage inches and millimeters (dual dimensioning) on detail
- Learn to use the draft entities tools inside drawing mode.
- Print, Import, and Export
weld symbols on a cross section in Pro/ENGINEER
- Discuss the use Geometric Tolerance in Pro/ENGINEER drawing mode.
- Discuss the use of parameters on Detail Drawings
- Discuss Cross Sections and their many forms with respect to detailing.
- Discusses adding and modifying Pro/ENGINEER detail Notes and related
workflow issues related to standard and custom notes on drawings.
- Projections, Detail View and Auxiliary View creations.
- Discuss standard drafting principals and relate those to Pro/ENGINEER
- Discuss Sheetmetal Drawings with examples on how to handle flat patterns
- Discuss how administrators set up Pro/ENGINEER drawing formats for
the automatically populating data on company standard.
- Discuss output and discuss strengths and weakness of exporting PDF,
DXF or postscript for printing. Also discuss in detail Printing to PDF
with shaded view ports.
- Discuss symbols inside Pro/ENGINEER and their use with respect to
- Discuss Ordinate dimensioning
- Discuss setup files (.dtl files) with respect to workflow by switching
between multiple .dtl files.
- Discuss in the difference between fully dimensioned detail drawing
from minimal control drawing with respect to six sigma.
- Discuss the new ANSI adopted standard for 3d notes or annotations.
- Discuss managing drawing layers when parts contain curves and surfaces.
- Discuss whats new with detail draiwng function in WF4.0
Project: The instructor has a multitude
of parts and drawings for class room participation. This class is often
based upon student interests or job requirements this class can and is
often customized per costumer request.
dimensioned detail drawing